Back of the House
Job type: Part-Time
Location: Heath Springs, SC
Avg Hours: 20-30 hour a week
Pay Range: $8 – $10 a hour
Heath Springs Pizzeria. is know for its wide range of food. We’re proud of our 4.9 Facebook rating and our 4.7 Google rating from our customers. We are hiring a talented Shift Manager professional to join our team. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, HSP is a great place to grow your career.
Responsibilities for Prep Cook
- Assist with the making of pizza dough, pizza sauce, chopping vegetables and washing food items.
- Ensure kitchen equipment and appliances are ready for use.
- Maintain a clean and hygienic work environment at all times.
- Gather food ingredients from the refrigerator or freezer as required for the daily business.
- Ensure food is stored away and labeled properly when not in use.
- Study the menu and prepare ingredients ahead of schedule.
- Learn about the cooking methods and techniques employed in the kitchen.
Qualifications for Prep Cook
- A high school diploma or GED certificate is preferred.
- Food handling certification and experience is essential in food service industry positions.
- Experience working as a prep cook in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills.
- Good understanding of ingredients, recipes, kitchen safety and hygiene.
- Passionate about the art or pizza making and creative cooking.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiar with general kitchen equipment and appliances.
- Able to follow instructions accurately and efficiently.
- Able to perform well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Physically able to stand and move around for long periods of time.