Job type: Part-Time
Location: Heath Springs, SC
Avg Hours: 25-36 hour a week
Pay Range: $10 – $12 a hour
Heath Springs Pizzeria. is know for its wide range of food. We’re proud of our 4.9 Facebook rating and our 4.7 Google rating from our customers. We are hiring a talented Shift Manager professional to join our team. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, HSP is a great place to grow your career.
Responsibilities for Shift Manager
- Monitor and supervise the timely arrival of scheduled employees for their shift, to be aware of unforeseen challenges that could cause conflicts and see to it the business is adequately staffed
- Address customer concerns in reference to products, services rendered or employee interactions.
- Establish tasks for employees to ensure a clean workplace, this includes stocking supplies and maintaining clean restrooms and public spaces.
- Actively seek to resolve any concerns while adhering to the company policy and standards of behavior.
- Train new hires on the standards and procedures of the company, from how to handle a negative customer experience to how to properly serve customers.
- Oversee and administer tests to see that all employees have a firm understanding of company policy, such as schedule changes and calling into work.
- Recognize outstanding employees for exemplary work and call attention to workers that are professional and meet their goals.
Qualifications for Shift Manager
- A high school diploma or GED certificate is preferred.
- Food handling certification and experience is essential in food service industry positions.
- Ability to properly and accurately assess situations quickly while adhering to company policies.
- Ability to work in the standing position for hours at a time.
- Experience managing the daily staff of a restaurant.
- Facilitate a positive environment and support a safe and productive workplace.
- Proven leadership and experience managing a diverse team is preferred.
- Facilitate a positive environment and support a safe and productive workplaceAbility to use company databases and software, as well as the ability to troubleshoot common software problems is essential.
- Effective in prioritizing daily tasks while accounting for unforeseen challenges.