Back of the House
Job type: Part-Time
Location: Heath Springs, SC
Avg Hours: 15-30 hour a week
Pay Range: $8 – $10 a hour
Heath Springs Pizzeria. is know for its wide range of food. We’re proud of our 4.9 Facebook rating and our 4.7 Google rating from our customers. We are hiring a talented Shift Manager professional to join our team. If you’re excited to be part of a winning team, HSP is a great place to grow your career.
Responsibilities and Duties for Pizza Cook
- Setting up, cleaning, and organizing work stations.
- Preparing ingredients for the shift; washing vegetables, chopping, etc.
- Preparing oven, utensils, and grill for shift.
- Taking orders from wait staff or computerized system.
- Cooking order according to food health and safety standards.
- Handling multiple food orders at one time.
- Monitoring multiple food orders as new orders arrive.
- Dressing order for presentation.
- Ensuring each guest order has the correct food.
- Assuring food order is to the wait staff in a timely manner.
- Storing and labeling all food properly.
- Sanitizing and cleaning work stations and utensils.
- Reordering stock and food supplies.
- Monitoring other cooks and team members and assisting them when needed.
Qualifications for Pizza Cook
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Physical endurance to stand for an entire shift.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Works well as part of a team and on individual tasks.
- Able to quickly memorize complex or multiple orders.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Previous experience as a busboy, washer, waiter, cook, or relevant work experience.
- Able to work mornings, nights, and weekends.
- Able to bend, move, and lift up to 25 pounds or more.
- Physically able to stand and move during the length of shift.
- Able to read and write.